Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday.... Thanksgiving Eve 2008


I know.. I just wrote that it is Thanksgiving EVE... and yet.. I post another Christmas type card..
This is using Heartfelt Thanks to make the wreath. I used confetti white for the background paper layered on old olive... old olive and handsome hunter ink, and then rose red for the berries... New ribbon with a glue dot to adhere..
I sort of like this one.. I would love to make a ton of these.. but it's using the markers.. so it would take FOREVER!!
It's my last day of work this week.. so I guess that makes is like a Thursday for me.. Friday for most.. which is good.. It's been a long week.. and I know that I am really busy today.. And the doctor has a surgery this morning as well.. which makes it really busy for me.. because along with my stuff... I "get" to help him as well.. Lots of running around...
Tonight Hannah has clarinet lessons.. no Moscow Ballet tonight.. and we have to clean and pack.. for Iowa.. So it will be busy for us.. We also have to deliver Gretel to some friends who will be watching her for us this trip... They are also going to come in and check on Sasha Blu on Friday.. Not that I don' t think that she would be fine.. but 3 days is a long time not to have someone check.. I am sure that she will be totally loving to them because they will give her can food..
Tomorrow I will be posting 2 cards.. just to make up for the fact that I don't think I will be able to post on Friday... and I want to make sure I get all the cards in.. DRAT... I didn't think about that when I started this month... I am not sure if the hotel has wireless Internet access.. so I am covering my butt... If they do, I might just post a post... who knows...
Have a great Wednesday!!
shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love it..Love it...I can see why they would take a lot of time....

Jeannie said...

It's worth the time you put into it! Hope you have a safe trip to Iowa. I was supposed to be in Davenport, Iowa this weekend!!

Jeannie