Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Saturday.. new card...


This card is a totally CASE!! I saw it on Splitcoast and fell in love with it!! I knew I had to try to make it.. Again.. I never thought that I would even use this set.. but here it is again! Kraft, red riding hood, always artichoke, whisper white.. It was suppose to have taffeta ribbon, but I just used paper...
I like the layout too.. I guess I can see other cards with this..
It's Saturday.. Not sure what our little family will be doing today. I have a ton of Christmas gifts that need to be wrapped. I have 2 gift cards to get and then we are done with the Iowa group. Pat and I are getting things for our niece and nephews only.. so it's only 3 people.. Then there is Dawn and Jeff.. being Hannah's godparents and all.. They tend to spoil her a bit.. and we return the favor by spoiling them a little.. I always use the excuse it is from Hannah.. Hey it's worked so far!!
shawn

No comments: