Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday Cards X 2

OK, I know.. I know.. 2 more cards this week?? What has gotten into me??.. Well.. I was starting to clean my stamping room a little.. and well... I got to a point where it was clean enough to stamp.. so.. not to let an opportunity pass.. I did just that..
This top card is one that I am going to do for an upcoming workshop.. EASY and quick.. Just what I like.. and showing some new product!! The felt flurries.. And the new colors too!! What a bonus!!



This is Crazy for Cupcakes.. Which I had gotten, and had not put together, until this morning.. Used the heat and stick and the fine glitter on the cupcake papers, and chunky glitter on the frosting!! I also brayered the bottom layer!! So I was happy with myself.. and thought I should share too!!

Suppose to be nice here again today.. I know I need to finish cleaning the stamping room.. so don't be too surprised if I show up with more creations!!


shawn

No comments: