Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Thursday.... (or Friday Eve)


Another card to continue with my fall theme..
It's Thursday.. which is my Friday at work.. It's been a long week at work. I know that today will be a long day too.. Very busy.
Tomorrow my friend Karen and I are going to see Twilight and then out to lunch. I am really excited about that!
And then tomorrow night I have a workshop. Hannah gets to go with me and help... I didn't take her ONCE... One would have thought that I committed murder! So she is my little helper! It isn't a big workshop, but it fun.. ok, except for that one person!! Anyone who has been at a workshop or done a workshop KNOWS what I am talking about!!
Well, have a great Thursday!
shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

this i really like--

Karen said...

Me, too. This card-a-day thing is really working out well for you (well, it is for us, anyway, I hope you are enjoying it too!)