Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Wednesday.. new card...

OK, I admit it.. I really like this card!This picture really doesn't do it justice!!
I used the bouncing brayer technique on it! I wasn't sure about this stamp set.. Season of Simple Grace..when I got it.. I sort of got it because I thought I should get it when I did my open house for the new catty and the new mini.. I have a couple customers who this screams them!! So, really I thought I would end up selling this to them.. but then I saw this bouncing brayer.. and thought it was PERFECT for this set! You can't see it well but the star is stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with clear before the brayering.. (is that a word?) OH, and I stamped the image before brayering too!! I will tell you, it took me a couple times before I got this one down.. And the background paper is Elegant Eggplant, and the "spectrum" pad is Aurora from Brilliance.
shawn

3 comments:

Dawn said...

what can i say.......love the colors.........you know me....

Karen said...

Wow, it's amazing, even not seeing it in person!

Jeannie said...

Great job, the colors are awesome!

Jeannie