Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday Card


Well.. Tuesday, and another card.. What has gotten into me??
Well this card is made with More Mustard base, Sage Shadow, and Really Rust, pattern paper (which I don't have a clue which one it is.. new one from Mini), Chocolate Chip and More Mustard... And the stamp set is A Tree for All Seasons... and then the chocolate chip ribbon from last year.
Actually I really like this card. It's "fally".. and fun..
On another note.. today is election day!! I am really glad! Not only will this be a historic election, but what I am most happy about is that the negative ads will be done!! I am sure that there will be a few friends of mine sitting "glued" to the internet and TV watching the results.
On fun notes... Sasha Blu is running around the house like a crazed cat!! From one end of the house to the other, up and down the steps.. comming to a halt only to look at me and take off again!! Is this normal?? She did come onto my bed.. ok, really onto me, at 3:30 to just walk on me, want to be petted and purr at me..OH, and to kiss my nose! I think that was the calm before the "Sasha Storm".. OH, and Gretel has found Sasha's toys.. At 5:30.. don't go there!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

So you are getting up, playing with the cat, being amused by the dog, making a new card, taking a picture of it, uploading the picture and blogging about it, All BEFORE you go to work?

You morning people.

Sheesh.

Dawn said...

I like the purple ribbon...

Sasha, I definitely think she is still in her kitten phase. Glad to know she is doing THAT much better...Welcome to my world-

Michelle said...

Yeah!

Love this card. The layout & the DS Paper.