Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Card

Happy Friday Eve everyone.. That is what Jeannie calls Thursday!! I think it sounds fun!!
So here it is.. My Thursday card.. OK! I admit.. I cheated.. It's only a 3x3 card.. But.. still a card.
I used the Smackin' Acetate Technique for this one! Not too bad for my 1st attempt!! I will keep trying with this.. It was fun.. If I can get it down.. I might use it for my workshop later this month.. Who knows.. Will have to see how Hannah likes doing this as well.. Since she helps me at this workshop.. (if I don't take her, I get a lot of grief!)





And since it was "only" a 3x3 card, I thought I would do a Party Favor as well.. A lot easier than I thought it would be.. but I could still use some work with it.. There is nothing in mine.. but it is rather cute!










shawn

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Help me out with the party favor thing...........are you supposed to put stuff inside of it?? Is there stuff in it in the pic???? Kind of looks like a gift card holder in the pic with the card in the middle....Just can't figure it out too well

Dawn said...

What's the stamp in the middle say??

Michelle said...

Very pretty Shawn! I have never tried this, maybe you have inspired me to try it now!!!