Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Card...




For the Sunday card, a quick and easy one.. Circle punches, a brad and a strip of designer paper.. What more can you ask for???







Then there is Sasha.. She really enjoys looking out the window.. Of course there is a reason for her to look out that window.. Seems we have a little "monster" that hangs out there!!

This would be that monster.. I thought that it was a chipmunk.. but I have been informed that it is actually a red squirrel. AND it is a rotten squirrel.. He will come over to the window and I swear stick his tongue out at you.. Or he will climb up the screen.... One of these days I might just let Sasha out after him.. So far he has stolen stuff off the deck, taken walnuts that others have hidden, and chased off the grey squirrels in the area..

If anyone knows how to get rid of him, please let me know!!

Anyhoo... Have a great Sunday.. I think I might be taking a trip to IKEA a little later.. They have some little jars that I would like to have for the stamping stuff.. will see..

shawn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great card Shawn! I also did this layout a while back from Stampin' Success right?

Your little monster looks a little evil!

I was thinking of taking a trip to Ikea sometime too...for picture frames!