Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Monday...


I am not sure if my title is.. IT'S MONDAY!!!!!! or it's monday.... either way.. Monday is here.. back to work for me and Pat.. back to school for Hannah...
I tried to get some fall cards in, as I noticed that I was doing a lot of Christmas cards.. While I realize that Christmas cards are ok, it is still fall out.. So I thought I might try some fally cards.. This little number is with Pumpkin Pie, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, and Very Vanilla. I used the level 3 hostess set Happiness Always.. Which I finally put together..

And since I hadn't posted a picture of Sasha Blu lately, I thought I would show you that she is still watching that naughty red squirrel that we have. He is awful! AND MEAN!! I would love to let her at him, but, between you and me, I think the squirrel could take her...
Any who.. Have a good week..
shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hannah is sharing her picture space on the puter with Sasha, hopefully she won't mind too much...

Karen said...

Your red squirrel's brother has moved in on our deck and loves to torment the dogs.