Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mid week...



Do you ever feel like it is a really LONG week?? Or that things are just not going like they should?? I am really glad that today is Wednesday... It has been a long week... I am not sure why it seems like that.. but lately, my work weeks seem to be really long. I do wonder how much that has to do with Sasha thinking that any where between 1:30 and 3:15 is a great time to come and wake me up... (I NOW totally understand what you were talking about Dawn)
OK, back to the fun stuff.. This is my Wednesday card.. it's another 3x6 card.. Riding Hood Red, Designer paper, and the tree from the Mr Twigster set.. A little glitter and dimensional here and there and you are done!
Well.. Hope you all have a great day.. see you tomorrow...
shawn

3 comments:

Dawn said...

great colors!!

Karen said...

Very nice. Hey - maybe you will just want to give me all these one-of-a-kind holiday-ish cards so that I can send out hand-made cards this year, too?

Huh? Whaddaya think?

Dawn said...

did you think about that pedi-paws thing where you can file down her claws, supposedly relatively easy??? saw it at walgreen's today and thought about sasha