Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Twilight!! (OOPS, I mean Friday)



I really should have snuck in a Halloween vampire one today.. but you will have to settle for this little guy.. Isn't it cute?? EASY PEASY lemon squeezy!! He is actually a "Pick A Petal".. I was trying to decide what to do for tonight's workshop, and was thinking of showing all the different ways you can use pick a petal other than flowers.. and I remembered the mouse!! Well.. I had to do him.. I am sure that now that I have the set out.. you might see a bunch of different cards from this set..


So today Twilight opens (or actually already opened at 12:01)... Karen and I are going to the 10am movie and then to lunch after... it should be fun!! I guess that the reviewers have ripped the movie.. said it wasn't good.. I don't really put much credit into reviewers.. so I will have to see for myself...

In totally unrelated other news.... Hugh Jackman was named People's Sexist Man Alive... I agree with this years pick... (after all, my hubby Pat probably isn't on People's radar!!) They have had some great picks in the past.. and a few I scratch my head with.. but this year's pick.. yup.. I am there with ya..
Have a great Friday
shawn

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Have fun Shawn! We will have to compare notes tomorrow! To tell you the truth my expectations are not all that high, I think reading the books will ruin it!!!

Jeannie said...

I'm right there with you girlfriend!! Yummy!!

Jeannie said...

Luv the little mouse card!!!
Have fun at the movie!

Sheri, RN said...

Twilight was great!!!