Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Thursday!!!


I had another 6x6 piece of paper... so I thought I would show another 3x6 card with it. Again... I used stippling for this.. And all that know me... Know I LOVE penguins... So this was just quick... I also used the new scallop punch... Which for the record, I didn't get at first because I was really scared by it... Don't ask why... I don't know... It looked scary, and hard to use... But then at an upline meeting, we used it... and BAM!!! I loved it!! Had to have it!!
It's Finally Thursday... You know what that means??!! FRIDAY EVE!! (which is now my new thing to say.. thanks to Jeannie over at Dragonfly Journeys)... My last day at work... Which is good... It's been a long week at work... Even Hannah said it has been a long week at school.
Hannah and I are hopefully going to get our hair cut tonight! That is my hope! It's been way too long! Partly because of Hannah being in the Nutcracker Ballet... They have to have all of their hair back into a bun... So we sort of hold off getting it cut so that she can pull it back. The poor kid has a pith helmet of hair for the ballet performances! But even that being the case.. both of us really need our hair cut...
Well, everyone enjoy Friday eve!!
shawn

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh, it's like that scallop edge was made just so you could do adorably cute penguin cards.

VERY cute!

Dawn said...

cute colors, cute penguins...

Michelle said...

Wow, you have been on a roll, good for you...love them all the scallops...yummy!