Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Card

Sorry for the late posting.. the Internet wouldn't let me on this morning..
Here is the Sunday card.. closed.. It's a Triangle Trifold card.. Nothing too fancy.. but I do like how it turned out...
This is the card open.. Again, nothing super special.. but I do like it!!!
Hannah is at a Master Class this morning with the cast from Wicked. She was pretty excited about being there. I am sure that they will work the girls hard. In a couple weeks, she has a Master Class with the cast from Grease! I am not sure what type of dance they will be doing. A little jazz or modern is my guess.. will have to wait and ask her.
Have a great day.. and thanks for looking
shawn

1 comment:

Karen said...

As impressed as I am by the card -- which looks MARVELOUS - I am more impressed with where Hannah is today! Way cool!