Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Card...


Well, I got Mr Twigster.. thought he was really cute.. HAD to have him... and yet.. I hadn't really played with him much.. (OK at all) so I thought I should get him out and give him a try.. so.. well.. I thought I would do a 6x3 card, since I don't do those much either. I used masking and stippling for this. Not sure.. it might still need something! (maybe a snowflake background??? or the tree that came with him as a background?? will have to play a little with it I guess) But it was an easy card to make.. which is a plus.. I think that I might make a 6x6 layout and a 3x3 as well..
It's Monday.. and I noticed by my count down that it's under 11 days until Twilight opens. I saw in the paper that a couple of the actors will be at MOA at Hot Topic to promote the film. I believe it said Jacob (Taylor Lautner), Laurent (Edi Gathegi) and Victoria (Rachelle Lafevre) I am betting that it will be a zoo there! Now I only tell you this because, even though I am TOTALLY an Edward fan.. the kid who plays Jacob is rather cute, and Karen would have picked Jacob..
And speaking on Twilight.. I am still not sure that Robert Patterson will be able to pull of Edward. He is suppose to be really dreamy.. I am not sure if I will be picturing Cedric Diggory.. and some of the pictures that show him, well.. NOT real flattering.. will have to wait and see.. I hope that they pull it off. The books were so good, I just hope that the movie is as good!
Everyone have a great week.. see you tomorrow with another card!
shawn

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this card Shawn, it's my fav so far!

I just purchased my tickets online tonight for opening night of Twilight...yipee! 9:45PM

Karen said...

Are we still going on Friday? It's at 10:00 or 10:45AM at Southdale ... (of course it's also at 12:01 at several theaters EARLY Friday morning, but I do'nt think I am up for that!)

Karen said...

PS - my treat, for loaning me the books.