Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Nov 11 card...


The idea for this card came from a card my Mom gave us for our Valentine's day a couple years ago.. I loved the idea, and hung onto the card.. So I did a self challenge to see if I could do some recreation. No I didn't take a picture of the card.. will have to do that and post that too.. just so you can see how I did.. Looking at it.. I do like it.. I think that I might not have used cream for background color.. and maybe not red.. OK, so I guess I am saying that I really don't even like this card as much as I thought I did.. I guess I will have to re-do it and see how it turns out with different colors.. But anyway.. the "flowers" are pirouette pink and riding hood red, and I used dimensionals on them.. Yup.. looking at it.. I will have to do some color changes.. hm...
shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I like it, but would use for holiday and valentine's day with these colors..........

Karen said...

Well, *I* like it so you can give it to me. Any time.