Friday, November 21, 2008

movie update

Well.. I have seen the movie... If you don't want to know.. stop here....



OK, well.. was it as good as the book??? NO... did they keep to the book??? Not really... It was ok. They did keep a really important line from the book.. I have to admit.. when Bella asks Edward how old he is, and he answers.. 17.. and then she asks how long he has been 17 and he answers.. a while.. which was good.. I thought that Kristen Stewart did a great job.. she was great.. Robert Patterson was ok, I still am not sold on him as Edward.. AND... Karen and I agreed.. the make-up artist should NEVER EVER work again!!! The person who played Rosalie wasn't who I would have picked.. she is suppose to be the most beautiful woman.. Nope... didn't see it.. and she has a big butt... Alice was perfect.. and you can't tell me that Forks WA has a high school that is that diverse!! NOPE... NO WAY NO HOW!!! And they didn't keep to the room sizes!!!
Now, if you take is just as a movie.. never ever read the book, you might really like it.. I guess they can't really do it justice in 2 hours..
Will it prompt people to go out and read the book now?? Don't think so..
I guess it was OK.. but just OK..
Now, that all being said... I am going to take Hannah to it tomorrow.. so I get to watch it all over again.. and see if I like it more or less the 2nd time around...
I just hope that the trailers before the movie are different.. OMG!!! What are they thinking???
shawn

No comments: