Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day....

AS Promised!! 2 cards today.. because I am not sure if I will be able to post something tomorrow or not.. and I am really trying to post a card a day.. so I hope that if I don't post tomorrow.. that this will still be OK...
The first card does say "give thanks" in the corner. I used a brayer on regular paper and 2 colors of ink.. It is stunning in person.. my pictures lately just haven't been doing the job...

And this card looks better in person too... it is actually chocolate chip paper and certainly celery.. Nothing too special..
We are headed down to Iowa.. to eat with my Sister in her new house today.. then we are headed to Marshalltown and will be staying in a hotel. Hannah is excited to be able to swim in the pool...
ON Friday... Hannah and I will be meeting my BFF Dawn to shop until we drop!! That and going to Messy Missy's!
Home on Saturday! Which I am sure will be a long time until we are able to see Gretel and Sasha Blu! I hope that Gretel survives the boys!! I am sure my friend that is watching her, will spoil her rotten!! She is looking forward to having a dog to walk... Gretel will surly be a great walker with her!!
Gobble Gobble!!!
shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Both are very pretty. Of course I like the top one...Colors are awsome...

Jeannie said...

Great job - Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Jeannie