Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Card

Here is your Saturday Card... I used the Pirouette Pink and Black card stock, Whisper White ink and pearl ex. Stamp set is Live like you mean it. I pop dotted the Celebrate.I used to use pearl ex all the time.. I am not sure why I don't use it much anymore.

My workshop seemed to go pretty well last night. My hostess had 6 people there, and I ended up doing 4 projects. 2 regular cards, a 3x3 card and a mint patty wreath.. which is way cute by the way. I will have to show you that tomorrow???

Today I am taking Hannah to see Twilight. She is pretty excited about it. I am not sure if it is to see the movie, or because it is just the 2 of us going??.. I am interested to hear what she thinks of the movie since she hasn't read the books herself.. only listened to me talk about them.

It is snowing here in Bloomington again.. I can only hope that it doesn't stick around. I do know that it is the end of November and snow is going to happen.. but still...

Have a great Saturday!
shawn

No comments: