Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday...

It's Friday.. You know what that means?? Well, for one, I don't have to work.. Which is good.. it was a long week.. and for two.. another card.. ok, well, to be honest.. this is actually a project. This is a triangle box. I think that the directions for this came from splitcoast.. not positive.. It was suppose to be easier than what it was.
Dawn is doing a Secret Santa at her Bath and Body and asked me for some cards for her person.. I think that she will be getting this little box as well.. maybe some M&M put inside.
This isn't my card.. but was the inspiration for Tuesday's card.. I thought that I would show it to you, so you knew how I did.. or at least see what I was trying for.. I still want to rework my Tuesday card with some different colors.. I do like the idea..
Like I mentioned yesterday, Hannah and I were able to get our hair cut last night.. I knew that it had been awhile, but when Kathy told me that it had been 12 weeks, I about fainted!! 12 weeks!! NO WONDER!!!
Next Friday there is a lot going on.. for one.. Twilight opens. Karen and I are going to a show in the morning... NOT the 12:01 show, but a morning show and then out for lunch... to discuss what we liked and didn't like of the movie and compare it to the books. Then I have a workshop! Yup, I know.. I don't do many of them.. but this is my "for sure" workshop. Hannah will be going with me.. and I like to do 2 projects.. but the kicker is they have to WOW and not be too hard. (there is always that one person.. I know you all can relate!!) I am doing the Saturday Nov 1st snowflake card for sure.. but for the other one, will.. not sure yet.. And I am not sure how many to plan for. You see, I would love to show the suspension card.. but I KNOW this one lady just won't get it.. (part of the reason Hannah goes.. she ends up helping this person out A LOT).. I guess I will have to think about it.. BUT, if anyone out there has any suggestions.. feel free to let me know!!
shawn

No comments: