Sunday, November 30, 2008

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree...



Today was the annual Johnson trip to the tree farm to cut our Christmas tree... No we couldn't do this yesterday when there wasn't any snow.. and it wasn't cold.. NO we wait until today.. snow and cold and all..
This is Hannah and Pat right after we got out of the truck to look at the trees.. So many to look at.. Where or where do we start???






Off in the distance, after looking at tree after tree we see it... OUR tree...



Isn't she beautiful? Doesn't she have personality???





Does Hannah know just what we want??
She wanted us to know that this is the tree.. that it really does have personality! She didn't want us to go too far and loose the tree..
Hmmm... wonder if it will be too tall for the dining room??













Pat gets to work sawing the tree down...














TIMBER!








Like I said... isn't she just beautiful?? WOW!!!

On another note... It's November 30th.. I have posted a card everyday this month! That was my goal. I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it. Now that November is over, and I have actually posted everyday... I don't know if I will post everyday with a new card or not. Thanks for all of you who posted a comment and kept me going..

One more thing... I know that the count down for Twilight is done.. but he is so cute and "HOT" (as Hannah puts it) that I am just keeping him there.. I might take him down at some point.. but for now.. I like looking at him...

shawn

4 comments:

Karen said...

You keep him there as long as you want ... I take a peek at him every time I visit your blog :-P

And "she" is beautiful ... I didn't realize Christmas trees were female!

shawn said...

This one is a SHE.. I think last year it was a HE.. and there are both male and female trees... when you look, you just know...
There was this cute little guy who was a square at the tree farm..

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous tree!!!
I say you extend your daily cardmaking thru the end of the year!

Jeannie

Michelle said...

A beauty, looks like fun. I have "thought" about doing this a many a times but, than I wimp out-I think too much work for me!!!