Friday, August 1, 2008

The Tales of Beedle the Bard


So JK Rowling wrote the Tales of Beedle the Bard for friends last year, and then did a copy and sold it for charity. Well, I didn't figure it to be long before it would make it out to the public. I mean who wouldn't want to make some more money off the whole Harry Potter thing, right? Especially since Amazon bought the book.

So it was announced that The Tales of Beedle the Bard will go on sale December 4th. Pre-order now..

Of course this is the cover for the "standard" edition. Amazon also has this really cool "collectors" edition. You also have to pay A LOT more for that collectors edition.. ($100 vs about $8). Which from what I gather, sort of looks like what she made the original 5. (does that make any sense?)

I guess I will put my order in tonight...

shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

so much for calling, guess you got your email from borders, too. i will order today when i sell soap!!!!!!!!!!very excited!! will have to read 7 again!!

Mama Ava said...

I just saw this...I was hoping that they would publish it for the general masses!