Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AN AWARD... FOR ME???

Well, about a week ago, Jeannie from Dragonfly Journeys nominated me for this award.. I was really happy.. then panic set in.. I read the rules.. and thought.. well, there goes 1 person I would nominate.. then I was reading Michelle's blog, and she got the award too.. There went another.. So, it is not that I am not really really happy to get this.. I am honored really.. I just had to think who I would leave this for as well.. 7 people who I think the blogs are really great.. (actually 9 since I can't nominate Jeannie and Michelle again!!)
Thanks Jeannie!!


The rules of accepting this award are as follows:


1. The winner can post the logo on her blog.


2. Link the person you received the award from.


3. Nominate at least 7 others blogs


.4. Put links to those on your blog.


5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
So, I am going to nominate:
Dawn's Days - because really to read about what is happening in her life and the kittens.. well enough said...
Taste Life Twice - this is Karen's blog... She is the reason I blog! She does knitting, and scrapbooking and some stamping, is an all around really fun blog to read...
Stamping With Kevin - Kevin is wonderful! He was the 1st male demo for Stampin Up. He has some really great ideas.. and I love reading his blog! This is what blogging is about!!
{stampin' gal val} - I really love her stuff.. I just am amazed when I read her blog!
The Next Big Thing - This blog is just wonderful! The Hillman family is in China now, they were in Africa.. I am honored to know these people! (and for those who don't know.. Gretel was their dog before coming to live with us!)
My Happy Place -which it is a happy place!! She does some really nice work!
My Little Stampin' Spot! - I think she would be a blast to meet!

Anyway.. there are tons more that really inspire me! But this is a small list of people who I read daily!
Thanks again!!
shawn

1 comment:

Diane Gilbert said...

Thanks for the award Shawn! I think it would be a blast to meet you too!

Diane