Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am BAD....

Yesterday.. Monday... Was my BFF's anniversary.. 18 years.. I knew it.. I was in the wedding!! I have it written in my calender.. I looked at it about 20 million times this month.. I was good, I sent her hubby a birthday card.. really!!! what is another week to send an anniversary card?? Well.. I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! I remembered about 7:30 last night. Hannah called to rub it in that I forgot.. I am a bad bad bad person.. "Lucky" for us.. we are going to visit Iowa this weekend.. so we can take them out for a drink.. I am a bad bad person... :(
I can only hope that this makes up for it in some very small way!!
shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

you crack me up! like that will work with iowa and the no smoking laws. you will be lucky to get him out of the house!!

Karen said...

Well that makes me the worst human being ever, as I never send anniversary cards to anyone ... none of the weddings I was in, not even my own brother ...

Though now you have me thinking, a friend whose wedding I was in has an anniversary coming up next week (at least I am pretty sure the wedding was August 31) so I could shock everyone and send them a card ...

I do'nt know, though, it might make me feel this was a habit I had to continue, and I would hate to go down THAT path.