Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Cards..

Well, I did do some stamping this weekend.. I know, I know, pick yourself up off the floor now!
Actually this clear card and the next one, I made at Archiver's this weekend.. It was a free make and take.. Not really what I would make, but it was fun. Hannah went with me and made the cards too! Then we got a free "Hot Spot" item for doing all of the "stations".

Like I said, this birthday card was OK, but it isn't a great size to have.

These two are actually gift card holders. Just something quick. Hannah's last week at Summer Safari is this week, and there are a few people that she wanted to get gift cards for. These 2 have gift cards to Bath and Body. I think that the 2 staff members will like them. Nothing big or exciting.

Then there is this birthday card. I wasn't sure what to do with the sock monkey set.. but there is a birthday coming up on Friday that is pretty important to my family.. (So don't look at this yet Dawn, you can look when Jeff gets it in the mail)... I hope that he likes it. I don't think he really cares about the cards, but one never knows. I found out that Pat keeps all the cards that I make him.. so one never knows.
Hannah had her MRI today at 8:45am. She said it was loud! I sat in the room with her, she did great! We won't know anything for a couple days. They said that the results would be sent to her doctor Monday or Tuesday. As far as I can tell, and by what the doctor said, it's just migraines, but they wanted to make sure!
Not much else going on.. Will try to stamp a little more! Don't hold your breath though!!
shawn



3 comments:

Dawn said...

I like the thank yous especially the orange one....The sock monkey is adorable---reminds me of the movie!! I can't really see the stamp on the top card....can't really tell what it is, but looks cute, too.

Karen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sock monkey!!! Do you have that stamp or was it an Archiver's set? I hope you have it ...

Someday soon I am going to show up on your doorstep to stamp ...

Michelle said...

Woo hooo!

Very cute. I love the sock monkey.

My son has Mr. Monkey that he takes everywhere!