Thursday, July 31, 2008

Harry Vs Edward



Those who know me, know that I LOVE Harry Potter! I have read the books each at least 7 times!



They have also found out about my obsession for the Twilight books, (which I have only read 3 times each). The next book, Breaking Dawn, by Stephanie Meyer comes out Saturday, (as you can see from the count down).




But today.. the Harry Potter movie trailer teaser came out!!http://movies.msn.com/movies/harry-potter-trailer/?GT1=28101



OMG.. My mind is racing a hundred miles per hour!



This is wonderful! Tomorrow night, (Friday), I get to go to the launch party for Breaking Dawn ... AND, I get to watch trailers for the next Harry movie today!



LIFE IS GOOD!
shawn

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhhh, thanks for this! I heard about it yesterday than I forgot!

I'm stealing your widget too!

Just think of all the movies & book parties we could go to together if we lived near eachother!

Dawn said...

GO HARRY

Karen said...

Well, it's 12:30 and if you got the book at midnight, given that I know you were able to sleep after getting HP7, you must be reading RIGHT NOW - you would have been easily done by now if you didn't sleep.

HOW IS IT?