Sunday, July 20, 2008

More raspberries


My neighbor across the street has been gone for a week, and will be gone for another week. She called and asked if I would want to pick her raspberries while she was gone.. I love raspberries so it was a no brainer. Well Hannah and I have been picking every other day.. this was the pickings from the 4th time we picked.. this is a usual haul! I have frozen some, eaten A LOT, and today am going to make some sorbet! They are wonderful! I am so lucky! I will have to make her a card of thanks! It might be raspberry stained, I am not sure! We will pick tomorrow because Hannah has dance on Tuesday. It's more fun to pick with someone.. and I don't want to go too late because of the bugs.. And there are some really creepy bugs on those bushes!
And tonight Army Wives is on! I can't wait. Denise's son is set to return.. and there is this little issue with a young doctor...
shawn

3 comments:

Dawn said...

yummy!!

Karen said...

Num! You sure lucked out there ...

And I deliberately have never watched Army Wives, I can't take on another show! Glad to hear it's good, though.

Michelle said...

Oh, I am soooo jealous...do you know how much we pay for raspberries here...that are covered in pestisides?