Saturday, July 12, 2008

storms and card...

Last night (Friday) we had a neighborhood cookout.. and we got done just in time before the storm hit. This is a picture of the sky about 5 minutes before it all broke loose!

I have been trying to stamp.. but needed some inspiration.. My friend Dawn called and needed a shower card for a friend! All she told me was that the colors were fall.. I hope that she likes this card!
Anyway.. I am hoping that this will let me get into some more stamping. I would love to make a few more cards.. so stay posted, I will post more as I make them!
shawn

1 comment:

Dawn said...

oooh pretty, i like it a lot. i like her, too so i hope she appreciates it. i think i will end up just giving her a gift card. she doesn't want to get anything she hasn't picked out, so i will be safe that way, hopefully