Tuesday, May 27, 2008

LOSING IT!

As you may remember.. I got this book for Mother's Day.. well, after finishing my last book, The Undomestic Goddess.. I started and have now finished this book.
I found I like autobiography's. Valerie Bertinelli's was no different. I enjoyed that fact that she as able to tell it like it is. No sugar coating! She talks about her affairs, that she may have cheated first in her marriage to Eddie Van Halen.. Her drug use.. and lastly her weigh loss.
Now, if only I could do what she did with the weight loss...
shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm guessing you don't want to read William Shatner's autobiography that I just finished.....Discovered that it was out while I was surfing and ran down and got one---

Michelle said...

So it's worth reading than?

You will be successfull with weight loss, just keep "plugging" away.