Tuesday, January 20, 2009

VERY Important and Historic Day!



OH yeah.. there is THAT one too.. BUT the one I am talking about is DAWN!! Today is my BFF's Birthday!! And since it is her Birthday... I think anyone who reads this should bop over to her blog and wish her a great day!!!

Now I don't have something from James T Kirk for her, and it's not because I didn't look for something from her favorite Star Trek guy... But I did send her a gift.. which she has had at her house for almost a week now.. and didn't open.. SURE, she opens her Christmas gifts early... but not the B'day stuff.. Which I guess is okay.. But if you can add something about Star Trek in her b'day wishes that would be wonderful!! She would get a kick out of it!!!!



SO... Happy Birthday DAWN!!!!!
shawn

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I got a song from the Burger King ladies who serenaded me this a.m. and Happy Birthday from the car guys, too. I'm telling everyone, don't care-IT"S MY BIRTHDAY YEAHH, also there is that Barack Obama thing, but that's happened 11 times on my birthday since I was born, so it's no big deal...really.....