Saturday, January 10, 2009

Valkyrie.. the movie



Yesterday, while Hannah was at school, Pat and I went to see Valkyrie... Pat really wanted to see the movie.. I was... What ever... BUT.. you know what??.. I liked it!! I really liked the movie.. I am not a huge Tom fan, but this was a good movie. There was none of that fake German accent stuff and you didn't have a hard time believing that he was Col Claus von Stauffenberg. He played the part well. I do believe that Stauffenberg was power hungry as well. I don't know if that is the case, but that is how it seemed to play out.
I know that the reviews weren't good for the movie.. but I guess that I shouldn't really believe that everything that is said about a movie.. right???
I do, however, see how it didn't do well on it's opening weekend, with all the feel good movies that opened at the same time. But, if you like historical movies, books, etc, go see this movie.. or at least see it at the cheap price.. or rent it when it comes out...

I also got a box from the UPS man... I got my order from Stampin Up. Which means that I should do some stamping.. Maybe that will help get my mojo back working.. who knows...

shawn

No comments: