Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What I have been working on...


I really have been doing some cards.. I just don't always post them.. I needed a thank you card today.. so I did this one really fast! It's old paper.. don't even know how old.. and just some scraps of paper..







This is from the new set... Holiday Lineup! I LOVE this set.. When I saw it in the catalog.. I knew I HAD to have it!! The background paper is from the new mini.. and I used the new orange paper!! Lots of coloring!!

Another one from Holiday Line up!! I think they turned out cute.. AGAIN.. A LOT of coloring..
Yesterday when I got home.. I found these!! Pat, my wonderful husband, got me flowers! He knows that work has been tough lately.. and thought this would be a nice thing to do!! He use to bring me flowers every week.. Since I haven't gotten flowers in forever.. it was very nice to get these!! I am so lucky to have him!!

That is what I have been doing.. that and driving Hannah to dance and clarinet lessons! I guess that is what I get!
shawn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Shawn! Super cards, I love them!

Love Hannah's school pic,they are awesome, what a great smile she has & flowers...I'm jealous!

Talk soon.