Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Show!!

I admit, I am a sucker for a good looking guy.. Hey who isn't?? Well, this good looking guy happens to be Simon Baker. I first fell in love with him while he was in the tv series "The Guardian" back in the early 2001!.. Well he has a new show out.. "The Mentalist"! I had forgotten about it. Really, if I get to watch some tv other than Army Wives, I am doing great! But I found this show last night! I have to say.. I really really like it! Not totally believable, but a great show. Not tons of blood and guts like CSI (the real one on Thursdays set in Vegas!) but still entertaining with funny parts added.. I think that this one might be a keeper for me..
The crappy thing is that I am starting to get a cold again!! Will have to make some chicken noodle soup again!! It seemed to help last time.. couldn't hurt to try it again...
shawn

2 comments:

Karen said...

OK, I am such a total idiot sometimes.

I clicked on your blog and saw the man candy and thought to myself "WOW! This must be someone who reads my blog! How cool is that that another blogger is posting gorgeous men now"

And then I looked again at what site I was on.

Duh.

Mama Ava said...

OOOOHHHHH--gratuitous blonde. I really like him and I'm not a "blonde guy" person at all. Isn't he Australian? Maybe that's it.