Thursday, September 25, 2008

Inchie Christmas Card

Have you heard of Inchies?? YUP.. I am sure that you have, but in case you haven't well.. they are just that.. they are squares that are 1"x1". You are suppose to stamp an image and punch it out.. but, I saw this idea on a catalog that came to the office.. It was much different, but the idea stuck with me to make it out of inchies.. You can't really tell, but the 2nd row, right side green square, and the lower left red square are actually glossy. I used Crystal Effects on them. The top right square actually has dazzling diamonds on it, and the lower middle one is the fine glitter.. then it's beads on the top left square. I thought it was really cool.. I showed it to Pat.. his remark was, "Is that our Christmas card?" OMG.. NO!! I don't think that I would want to make that many of these... Unless I could figure out a way to make it much easier...

So I am going to try to keep stamping.. I am not sure how long that will last.. My UPS man is suppose to come tomorrow with an order. I didn't get a lot.. My paper for my Christmas cards.. ribbon, a punch... new papers... not a lot.. but it is still fun to see what I get..

Have a great night.. It's Thursday.. so I don't have to work tomorrow!! YEAH!!! YEAH!! YEAH!!!
shawn



2 comments:

Dawn said...

I THINK HE WANTS YOU TO MAKE THOSE CARDS...........

Michelle said...

I like this card alot, super job Shawn!