Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break, Day 1

OK, officially it's not spring break yet.. it's conference days, but it's still spring break.

Today, I didn't have to go to work, so Hannah didn't go to Kid Safari either.. instead, we did some "fun" stuff.. Like go get the oil changed in my car.. which wouldn't have been so bad, except that there were 2 small children who didn't really want to be at the Bloomington-Richfield Honda waiting for their Mom's car.. It said that it was suppose to be a quiet area...well I can tell you that, NO, it wasn't at all quiet!

After that I surprised Hannah with a trip to Build A Bear at the Mall of America.. After about 20 minutes of trying to decide which animal she would make, she decided to make another bear.. AND then it was what to dress it in.. She got a t-shirt and some jeans for Nadia the bear.. (pictures to follow)

We then went to get ticket to Coppellia...

I wanted to do some stamping, but didn't get to that.. I am hoping that maybe tomorrow?? OK, we all know that probably isn't going to happen either.

So that was our "fun" day.. Not sure what tomorrow will bring...

shawn

4 comments:

Dawn said...

So do they have any new cats yet??

Dawn said...

At the build a bear store, I mean....

Karen said...

What's Coppellia?

shawn said...

Coppelia is the ballet about a "magical doll-maker". Continental Ballet Company is putting it on this year. As I was told, it it the cousin of the Nutcracker...