Sunday, March 2, 2008

1st Post

Well, here it is, my 1st post...


I have had this site, waiting for me to post something for a while now. It would still be waiting to post something if it hadn't been for my friend Karen. We had coffee this morning, and we were talking about blogs, she asked me when I was going to start a blog.. "I have one", I said. She wanted to know what it was called and the site, and to be honest, I couldn't tell her, I had no idea! Is that a bad thing?


Well, here it is.. all the things that I might find interesting about me and my family. (although they might not know that they will be featured here!)



Thanks for reading.

Shawn

1 comment:

Karen said...

WOO-HOO!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Just show photos of your cool cards and you will have tons of posts in no time.

:-)

Happy to have you here in cyberspace!