Friday, March 28, 2008

Adding to the blog

Well, as you see, I have added a list of some blogs that I am reading.. I am very happy with myself for actually being able to link these.. WOO HOO!
Karen's blog was my first introduction to blogging. I have been reading it from the start. I love everything she posts. She is incredibly smart and funny. I just love her! And the blogs that she links... like Hillman's blog. (They are the family we got Gretel from).
The Kathryn in Antarctica is pretty cool.. I happened on it, and it is about Kathryn who is heading to Antarctica from March 18- April 6 to install a magnetometer (A magnetometer is a scientific instrument used to measure the strength and/or direction of the magnetic field in the vicinity of the instrument) at the Palmer Station. She is there now, and she has posted some fun pictures and stories.. Hannah and I have both been enjoying her adventures.
Then there is Michelle's blog. She is a Stampin' Up demonstrator too.. I am not sure how I found her, but we are a lot a like. She lives in Canada, and she posts some wonderful stamping projects..
Just thought that I would update you as to what I am up to...
I am going to try to take and upload some pictures.. really I am!!!
shawn

No comments: