Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30th... deadline!

Well.. I made it.. I am still a Stampin' Up demo.. I made it out of pending.. Thanks to a wonderful customer of mine... so I am safe for another couple months.. if anyone cares..
I have been stamping some.. not much.. things are really busy.. I wonder if I stamped if that would relax me a little?? hmmm...
My friend Karen is in Mexico right now.. I am sure having a great time.. drinking those wonderful umbrella drinks.. and soaking up the sun!! She wasn't worried about the whole flu thing.. something about a doctor and a nurse and hand sanitizer.. hope they let her back in!!
Hannah has another dance competition starting tomorrow night.. and all say Saturday. I hope that they do well.. She got her tap costume.. REALLY cute! Orange and black! and I guess that she gets an actual tu-tu for pointe!!
That is about all that is going on right now..
Leave me a comment.. I'll try to post a little more often!!
shawn

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hee hee ... "something about a doctor and a nurse and hand sanitizer ..." LOVE IT!

I am home safely and it *was* wonderful!

Jeannie said...

Hey Shawn! Just wanted to say thanks so much for the awesome notecards! They are gorgeous and sparkly and pretty and very drangonfly-ie!! You're the best!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie