Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday?

OK, I know that Friday was Good Friday.. I know that.. But I guess that doesn't mean that if you are to do a community performance, you go and dance....
Which brings me to Hannah and Good Friday...




Her dance studio scheduled a community performance at 1/2 time at the Harlem Globetrotters game at the Target Center.
Now, I don't know about any of you.. but I have never been to see the Harlem Globetrotters before.. I don't enjoy basketball all that much... but still.. I went.. I sat and watched this "game"... just so I could see my little munchkin perform..
Hannah did a great job.. and she really liked the game..
She has a competition next weekend..
AND no I didn't take pictures, I didn't think that we would have good enough seats.. but it turns out.. I should have taken the camera.. oh well.. next time...
On a side note.. since we were at Target Center, we got a really good look at the new Twins Stadium.. which looks like it will be awesome when it is done! I am sure that it will be sold out for most games! (I am sure that they are hoping all games)
Have a wonderful Easter!!!
shawn

No comments: