Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend fun...

Well.. I know that it has been a long time since I have posted.. really nothing to post of interest.. but this weekend.. my BFF Dawn came up for the annual Minnesota Star of the North dental meeting.. Now, for those of you who read my blog who are not dental people.. this is really a place where we can go to get our required continuing education.. suck up to vendor's who give out freebies.. (although not many this year) and catch up with others we probably really don't want to see anyway..
So all day Friday Dawn and I sat in meeting.. the 1st one was REALLY bad.. the 2nd one was great.. We were suppose to go on Saturday to a morning meeting.. but the room host was really rude, and let's just say we decided NOT to stay for that one..
Also had some fun time shopping at the Mall of America with Dawn and Hannah..
OH and then there was the required trips to Caribou Coffee..
The other thing I did was make some cards.. I did this thing a while back about people posting and then making cards for them.. Well.. Jeannie.. yours are going in the mail this week.. Karen.. I am working on yours now.. Dawn.. well.. you know..
So that is what has been going on.
Hannah did a competition last weekend.. my camera really isn't good for movement shots.. but they did great! and then she has another one Friday night and all day Saturday. I am amazed on how good she does.. I think she does really well, but I am mom.. but to hear from others that she is doing well.. you know...
And then there is Pat.. he had his first practice for the Father and Daughter dance.. I guess he is dancing to Danger Zone.. hm...
AND then there is the icky weather.. rained all day today.. and it's cold. I am really ready for warm weather.
My magnolia is blooming! YEA!! and my orchid is too! So that is good fun news..
Well, thanks for stopping by.. leave me a note to say hi!
shawn

3 comments:

Just Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Hi Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeannie said...

Hey there! I was wondering what you were up to these days. It sounds like you're busy doing mom things, and that's always fun too.

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie