Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend update...

Nothing too special this weekend. Patrick had knee surgery on Friday to repair a torn meniscus... and he was doing okay yesterday... but today is a whole new story. His knee is pretty swollen and black and blue.. and he is feeling some pain now.
Yesterday I went to my first (and probably only) Stampin' Up regionals. It was fun. We did 6 projects. One using the Big Shot.. (Which I still might get.. as long as I am still getting that discount!) It was fun.. I met up with a gal I met thru the Nutcracker, and we sat together. That and 4 others from Iowa.. Which was funny, because Crystal and I are both orginally from Iowa too!
I don't have pictures yet of the stuff we did. But I will try to get some up soon.
Hannah is on Spring Break for the week, so it will be interesting to see what I am going to do with her!
Well, thanks for checking in...
More later
shawn

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Can't wait to see what you made. Glad you had some fun creating!
Enjoy the week off.


Peace and Luv,
Jeannie