Saturday, October 25, 2008

pics

1st off, I DO NOT spoil my pets.. So whatever you see in pictures here, I don't want you to think that I would EVER spoil my pets.. (wink wink, nudge nudge)


Now that being said.. This is Gretel being Gretel.. Actually, she is on the small love seat upstairs.. Usually she is on the couch downstairs.. But she looked so very cute.. and well.. I hadn't posted a picture of her in awhile.
She is doing great! She is handling Sasha's arrival very well. She was very worried when Sasha wasn't feeling well. She keeps a close watch on her.

And since Sasha's return home, I hadn't taken any pictures of her. Well, she was sunning herself this morning, and caught her being cute!! Which for my animals, isn't hard for them to do!!
shawn

1 comment:

Dawn said...

NICE PICTURES OF GRETEL.....SASHA'S PIC PROBABLY COULD'VE GOT HER A WHOLE MONTH IN THE ARL CALENDAR.....IS THAT A FLOWER SHE IS SNIFFING??