Thursday, October 16, 2008

New book... Dream Car... other thoughts...

Well I got a new book last night while Hannah was at clarinet lessons.. That is the bad thing about her having lessons at Schmitt Music.. it is right next to a Barnes and Noble.. Any way, I have loved reading the autobiographies lately, and thought that this one sounded good. I started it while waiting for Hannah.. Not a long reading time, 30 minutes, but enough time to know, I am going to like this one as well...

And, as I was reading Jeannie's blog, she talked about her dream car.. so it made me think a little.. and came up with this.. It is a Volvo S60 R.. OK, I like this car because it is Edward's car in the Twilight books.. Somehow it just made me want the car too!! And I guess I do like the looks of it!!
Other thoughts... I have decided that I am a bad blogger!! I mean, I love to read other people's blogs.. I have a huge list of blogs that I will check in on.. check out who is on their blog rolls.. read blogs for hours... And some of the blogs I check daily.. Well, I was checking a blog this morning.. and thought to my self.. hey they haven't posted in awhile.. gee.. that sucks... Then I thought about my own little blog.. And that I am not always good at posting either!! I love it when I check out a blog and there is something new there!! I love it when I look and there is a great card displayed!! But like I said.. me.. well.. I am just not a great blogger I guess.. AND to top it off.. I did make a card last night.. for Boss's Day.. But guess who took the camera to work with him because he is working on a power point... So even if I wanted to take a picture and post it.. I couldn't...
AND... one of my friends Karen, is leaving for a Disney Cruise this morning... Talk about jealous!! We went on one 4 years ago!! BEST BEST BEST vacation EVER!! They are doing the 3 day one.. I told them it wouldn't be enough.. I a SO jealous... did I say that before??
So I am going to try to post a little more often.. Not that I even know who all reads this.. I know a few people do.. but maybe you all don't care...
Kitty and Puppy update: Sasha is doing great.. she is sleeping with Hannah at night.. she still seems to have her upper respiratory infection thing going on.. she will go to the vet this weekend, as she is done with the meds... Hannah picked the Sasha name part out.. I pick out the Blu part when Dawn told me we needed a middle name..
Gretel is doing well with her.. you can tell she still jealous... she has become a bit more affectionate.. which is good.. She likes Sasha's food, so that is one thing we have to watch out for. She has become a bit more playful too!! (I KNOW)
shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wowzy, maybe she was just a bit lonely without ALex around...

Dawn said...

I wondered if you would get the Marcia book. Poor girl, always known as a Brady and after so many decades. You will have to let me borrow...I will put up higher on the list so you get it back sooner...