Sunday, October 19, 2008

Book... Chipmunk...


Well, I finished the book.. I can't believe all the drugs that she did, and that she lived through it!! I am talking a lot of drugs!! She was pretty open about it. It is amazing that she kept out of the headlines for everything she did.. Then you look at people like Danny Bonaduce.. I am sure that by what Maureen said, she did at least as much cocaine as he did!! I guess she just lucked out that the National Enquire wasn't hounding her!!
Any way.. the book was OK.. it was sort of well.. Bradyish!! If that makes any sense..
Well we have this rotten little Chipmunk at our house!! AND I mean rotten!! Today he was skirting around on the deck, jumping on the screen door.. eating my plants.. and stealing a towel... He torturers the squirrels... and is VERY noisy!!
You would think that by looking at how cute he is.. he would be a nice chipmunk... BUT NOOOOO!!!
Sasha seemed to like watching him be naughty!! It sort of startled her when he jumped on the screen!!
She is still feeling yucky!! Hoping that she will feel better later tonight or tomorrow.. otherwise.. back to the vet tomorrow..
shawn

2 comments:

Dawn said...

She looks frisky at least in the picture.....I'm hoping that things are getting better for her.

Karen said...

Ha ha, I *JUST* got the title of her book. I wasn't planning on reading it, seemed a bit copycat of Valerie Bertinelli ... but never say never, I always say :-)