Sunday, April 6, 2008

Scrapbook






I found the instructions on how to make this little scrapbook somewhere.. I think probably Splitcoast... anyway.. I have been working on it for about 2 weeks.. not that it was hard, actually it was very easy, but the finishing of it was the difficult thing. I just didn't know what embellishments I want to use.. so that is why it is blank on the front. When I figure out what I want to put into it, I will do the "self adhesive die cuts" or something on. But for now, I thought I would post what I got done..
shawn
sorry that the photos are dark, but it's overcast and rainy out today.. so it is hard to get enough light on the pictures.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Look at you - hurry, get some pics on it & decorate it!

Karen said...

OK, I think I need to see this in person to "get it."

Coffee???

Dawn said...

I don't get it either, but does that really surprise you??