Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Gift and Card

I have a good friend who is having a baby boy soon. This happens to be her 4th child (3rd boy). But the 1st with her "new" husband!
Needless to say, they are pretty happy. So I had my other friend Linda T make a quilt for the baby. She did an awesome job! The quilt is gorgeous!
I am going to have her make one for Hannah, but we picked out a different design. We are going soon to pick out fabric!


Now, I couldn't give a gift without a card.. so this is what I came up with.. Now many of you know that I am not really very good at "boy" cards.. but this one turned out rather cute!
I am meeting her for lunch tomorrow to give her the gift.. I can't wait to see her reaction!
shawn

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you did a great job on the boy card, she will love both!

Dawn said...

I like the polka dots, the blue, and the chocolate. I think it turned out nice and works well for a baby boy!!

Karen said...

Love the quilt! Makes me want to haul out my sewing machine :-)

ha ... in my spare time ...