Thursday, June 5, 2008

Awards Day, and teacher gifts....











Hillcrest held it's Awards Day on Thursday! Hannah won the President's Award For Educational Achievement! I guess the teachers make recommendations, and then they look at all the kids who were recommended, and then vote on who wins!! This is AWESOME!! Here she is getting her award. And the actual award! Needless to say, we are VERY proud of her!


Today is Graduation... So we decided to take in teacher gifts! These are what we got for Tracy, her teacher. I made the cards, you might remember last weekend. I made the box for them last night. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.. But hey, if not for the last minute, nothing would get done.













This is the gift card holder that I made. Again, same design that I used before. From Michelle's blog. Tracy's favorite colors are pink and brown, so.. well naturally...


Then the other teachers got Lindt truffles.. I really didn't want to try to wrap these, or get a bag, so I just made a little band to go around. They turned out really cute!
More to come later.. after graduation!
shawn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great teacher gifts Shawn!

Congrats Hannah! That is one awesome achievement.