Monday, May 25, 2009

What I have been reading...

OK, so I have been doing some reading! A lot of reading.. ok, not a lot.. but a little bit of reading...


Dawn gave me this book for my birthday.. OMG.. I cried.. It was good.. very easy.. just notes that were left of the refrigerator between a mom and daughter.. Good read!!


Then of course.. well, I needed to finish the latest series.. this was good. ok, a little muddled at the end. But all and all.. a good read.. will try to get Hannah to read all of the books..


Another book that Dawn lent me.. OMG.. this was so good.. so sweet.. so summer read.. I know most have probably already read it.. but if you haven't... like I said.. a good summer read...



And then there is Genesis.. Ms Willems, Hannah's reading teacher asked me to read this and let her know what I thought.. if it was appropriate for 6th graders..
well.. this was great! a lot like The Giver... but not.. a total surprise at the end.. a bit more than what a lot of the 6th graders could handle, but if you have one of those precocious kids.. well.. they might like it...

I have a couple more books to read.. and to tell you the truth.. it's been nice to get back to all the reading...

thanks for stopping by..
leave me a note!
shawn

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I know, the notes is a keeper isn't it....