Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dance recital.... Hannah style

So last night.. Hannah had her dance recital.. (thank god it is over!) She had 7 YES count them 7 dances this year! I was pretty impressed by her! I hadn't seen much of what she has been doing this year. I have seen (a really large number of times) her production number of New York, New York, and her tap number Dueling Divas. So I haven't seen her perform her ballet or pointe number... or jazz... or for that matter the whole Dad and Daughter thing... I was in shock!! I mean mouth drop open OMG shock when she did her pointe number!! I mean.. When did she learn how to dance like that?? And she was in an actual tu-tu!! so that was really cool too!
OK.. the Dad and Daughter number!! Can I tell you the crowd went wild?? The company dancer's Dad's were fabulous! OK, so Pat's group was the best.. they did a whole number with a military theme... One group did "Who let the dog's out", then there was "In the Navy"... and then Pat's group did "Danger Zone"... they had leather jackets dark glasses... very cool! I was yelling and clapping so hard.. my voice was almost gone!
Then after the dance recital.. the company girls went to Baker's Square... Which was a total blast! We had about 50 people there! That poor waitress!!
So since they don't allow pictures at the recital.. I don't have any pictures yet!! But they will be coming soon.. I promise!! I also have the DVD coming..
I am glad that we are done with dance for awhile.. at least the performances! I need a break!!
Thanks for stopping by!
shawn

No comments: