Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hannah's invites and my Valentine's flowers


As promised.. here it is.. This is what I made for Hannah's invites. She LOVES them.. fun and flirty just like her! Anyway.. I only had to make 2 so it wasn't too bad.

I did do some other cards, but since they are being sent to people who read this blog, I didn't take pictures. Just so you know... I did do a bunch of stamping!




And Pat isn't suppose to get me anything for Valentine's day. I personally think that it is a "holiday" that the card, flower, candy companies made up to make money... so I sort of just say.. tell me Happy Valentine's day and be done with it..
But being my wonderful hubby that he is.. he brought me these beautiful pinkish/reddish roses on Friday.. NOT for Valentine's day.. or so he says...

It's Sunday.. and I did clean up my stamping room.. and you know what that means?? YUP I need to stamp and mess it up again! Who knows? maybe I will start posting loads of cards again.. OK, don't hold your breath...

Thanks for stopping.. leave me a message!!
shawn

4 comments:

Karen said...

Aww, he is SUCH a sweetie!!!

Fun fringy-flirty invites!

Dawn said...

i LOVE THE INVITES!! vERY CREATIVE!!

Michelle said...

Cute, cute invites Shawn & those roses are gorgeous. Lucky gal!

Jeannie said...

Those roses are absolutely gorgeous! Great job on the invite too! Can't wait to see more of your cards! (Did you ever receive mine? Please tell me you did!)

Jeannie