Monday, June 22, 2009

stuff the ticks me off...

Well today was a banner day!! I found out that my dental office is cutting me 1 day a week.. for how long?? no one knows.. WHATEVER!!! HELLO.. you might have wanted to TELL me this.. not me finding out because I was looking ahead at my schedule!! Dentists!!!
Then other stuff that just pisses me off... I had to buy Hannah new pointe shoes.. not that this is bad.. but you know what? when you buy these things... those pretty ribbons that they tie them on with?? well.. you have to sew them on yourself... yup... you read that right... you pay any where from $50-80 a pair and THEN you have to sew on the ribbons!! WTF?? I mean.. come on.. you are told how to sew them on.. everyone sews them the same way.. so why do I get to sew them on??? and then... get this.. Hannah will take these beautiful shoes and break the shank in the sole.. yup.. crack city.. AND.. if I am lucky.. they will last her for a year... IF I am lucky....
And then there is Facebook.. and how Mafia Wars keeps freezing up on me.. and how slow it runs..
Then there is Kohls store.. don't even go there with me.. Just don't even want to go there... let's just say... I HATE the store and the employees... yup.. that is the best... (my blood pressure may be coming down at some point)
AND.. we are lucky enough to be on vacation next week.. we aren't doing anything special.. hanging around here.. which is fine with me.. I actually like that.. but still..
Sorry.. I needed to vent...
shawn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hugz! Hope today was a better day.